Apart from small donation collections and one-off sales of specialist items, we do not collect cash or cheque payments at Richard Atkins Primary School.
We have teamed up with ParentPay to offer parents and carers an online service to make secure payments to us by credit or debit card. Parents who are unable to pay online can still pay in cash through the PayPoint network in convenience stores.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for anything from school meals, afterschool clubs, photographs, nursery fees and trips
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- You don’t have to worry about your children losing money at school
- You can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
- It allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- It shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- It emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
If you have any questions, please contact the School Office.