The Richard Atkins Parents Forum
The Richard Atkins Parents Forum exists to foster a feeling of ‘community’ amongst the parents through its social events whilst at the same time raising funds for the benefit of the school. All parents of pupils at Richard Atkins are automatically members of the Parent Forum. We strongly encourage parents to get actively involved by attending meetings, volunteering etc.
The Richard Atkins Parent Forum aims to facilitate social links and to help develop effective relationships between the parents, the staff and others associated with Richard Atkins Primary School. We also engage in activities which support the school and advance the education of the pupils, such as fundraising events, workshops and conferences.
Our main activities are:
- Organising social and cultural events centred on what will benefit the pupils at Richard Atkins Primary School.
- Helping to promote Richard Atkins Primary School in the wider community.
- Raising and advising the school on how to spend monies generated from fundraising benefit of the pupils of Richard Atkins Primary School.
- Supporting the initiatives of staff and students at Richard Atkins Primary School.
- Giving parents opportunities to take part in the life of the school and contribute to activities beyond the classroom.
If you would like to find out more, please contact the school office or Ms Noreene James on 020 8671 1617.